Dr. Greiner is a Southern California native and lives with his wife and 2 sons in Carlsbad, CA. He enjoys golf, basketball, the Los Angeles Lakers, UCLA Bruins, and spending time with his family. He is a Board Certified Endodontist and member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Diego County Dental Society, and American Association of Endodontics.
- 2009 – B.S in Computational and Systems Biology, UCLA
- 2013 – DMD, Boston University
- 2018 – Endodontic Specialty training, MS, Naval Postgraduate Dental School, Bethesda, MD.
- 2013 – 2016: Dental Officer U.S. Navy Dental Corp. Camp Pendleton, CA
- 2018 – Present: Endodontist, U.S Navy Dental Corp. Camp Pendleton, CA